Let me introduce myself,
Alexis Cochet, 20 years old
Deep passionate about computer science, i'm currently studying DUT Informatique, France;
always heading to acquire more knowledge and skills!
Specialized in Back-end program, none-the-less polyvalent and great front-end developper,
confirmed skills in object-oriented programmming language such as PHP, Java or C#.
My past experiences leads me to reach the goals in the different projects I've contributed to.
Young, innovative and determined would categorize me in few words.
Scroll down the page to know more about my past projects. You can also download my resumee to visualize my profile in few words.
Download my Resumee
Type: Game Engine
Developed in: Java
Additionnal Library: LWJGL
Latest Release Date: 11/25/2019
Description: ECOmplete is a complex game engine for Java users using OpenGL graphic engine.
This game engine has different functionalities:
- Game loop handling
- Game Objects and Components Automation and Customization
- Different projection implemented (perspective, orthographic, isometric...)
- Math and System Utils (Vectors, Quaternions, Matrices, String Utils, System Properties, Log, Exception Handler...)
- Game Configuration with .cfg files
- Network Handling with Datagram sockets, server and client side
- Event Handling server-side, console handling
- Plugin Handling server-side using the event system
- Shader, Lighting and Directional Shadows
- In-game Console for debug purpose
- UI Components and GUI handling
- Sound and Audio Managing
The game engine will be accessible for public as soon as the version 1.1.0 will come out and the documentation finished.